Git import postponed?!

Alexander Dymo alexander.dymo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 23:07:15 UTC 2010

> To conclude: I'm not willing to push this (move of kdevelop) through
> against the will of all other people involved with kde-git, but I won't
> be doing feature work in svn either anymore (that happens when one uses
> superior tools :(

Andreas, please, please, don't stop with the migration. The people who
complain (they are clearly the minority btw), can't decide for us and I
thought everybody here supported the move to git ASAP (if you don't, please
voice your opinion now).

So, unless anyone from KDevelop developers objects, I'd like to ask you to
push the migration.

If you think I should write a mail supporting you on scm-interest ml, let me
know.

PS: especially interesting, is that the person who argues the most, comes from
the project (namely koffice) which already uses git and which plans to move to
git completely any day now...