C++ duchain unit tests

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:27:13 UTC 2010

On 6/19/10, David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I guess the main problem is that the old contexts either aren't
> removed from the duchain at the end of the tests, or the
> remove(topContext) doesn't work properly. This needs to be found out.
>
> The first problem could be solved by using something similar to my
> recently added "InsertIntoDUChain" class, which automatically releases
> the top-context in the destructor.

I just modified both testLocalNamespaceAlias and
testDeclareUsingNamespace to use InsertIntoDUChain (I had to remove
EnvironmentManager::init() from the test initialization to avoid an
assert about double init() call).

The problem persists. Running both tests gives different results than
running them separately.

--
Nicolas