Cmake project loading

Benjamin Schindler bschindler at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 9 10:01:06 UTC 2010

Hi

I just recently completely redesigned the (cmake-)build system for my
project and it seems I've done something which kdevelop really does not
like at all.

The sample project I attached takes a very long time to load given that
there are <100 source files listed. It seems to me that kdevelop gets
hit by some infinite loop when autogenerating the source files from the
xsd files (the files are generated using the codesynthesis xsd compiler)

Could somebody have a look at this issue?

Thank you
Benjamin