multilanguage kdevelop

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jul 31 19:24:02 UTC 2010

2010 01:09:09 David Nolden wrote:
> > >From what I see, the
>
> context
doesn't have any members. You could add

> > an "IndexedString

language()" member, and then put that thing into

> > kdevplatform as

"LanguageTopDUContext" or something like that (after

> > all it's the
>

> top-context of the language).
>
> I've now pushed my shot at
> it:

http://gitorious.org/+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevplatform/c

ommit/dff99ca483f7e751d65f29e34f327a35943bc09b

> Is that correct?

got some
> questions:
>
> - should I keep the "DUContext::Language" kind?

- I don't have
> to add the START_APPENDED_LISTS_BASE stuff etc. if I don't
add a list
> member, right?
>

> And probably the biggest question: How
can I make use of it
> in the AbstractContextBuilder? I thought about adding
>
>   /**
>    *
> \returns String that identifies the language for this
builder.
>    */
>
> IndexedString language() const = 0;
>
> And then
associate that to the
> TopDUContext in build(). So far so good, but what
about buildEmbedded,
> there I'd like to automatically build a
LanguageDUContext and set it's
> language. Contrary to the
DeclarationBuilder, the openContext* stuff is
> not templated. Should I do
that, or do you have a better idea?

Templating it is not that easy since
e.g. openContextInternal is virtual and hence cannot be
templated...

Ideas?
--
Milian Wolff