multilanguage kdevelop

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jul 31 18:35:10 UTC 2010

On Thursday 29 July 2010 01:09:09 David Nolden wrote:
> >From what I see, the
context doesn't have any members. You could add

> an "IndexedString
language()" member, and then put that thing into
> kdevplatform as
"LanguageTopDUContext" or something like that (after
> all it's the
top-context of the language).

I've now pushed my shot at
it:

http://gitorious.org/+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevplatform/c
ommit/dff99ca483f7e751d65f29e34f327a35943bc09b

Is that correct?

I got some
questions:

- should I keep the "DUContext::Language" kind?
- I don't have
to add the START_APPENDED_LISTS_BASE stuff etc. if I don't add a list
member, right?

And probably the biggest question: How can I make use of it
in the AbstractContextBuilder? I thought about adding a

  /**
   *
\returns String that identifies the language for this builder.
   */

IndexedString language() const = 0;

And then associate that to the
TopDUContext in build(). So far so good, but what about buildEmbedded, there
I'd like to automatically build a LanguageDUContext and set it's language.
Contrary to the DeclarationBuilder, the openContext* stuff is not templated.
Should I do that, or do you have a better idea?

Bye
--
Milian
Wolff