Making the parse-job progress bar more subtle

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:01:16 UTC 2010

We cannot rely on the percentages unfortunately, as the progress is never
linear.

Generally, I think it would be nice if we had a delay of half a second, then
a smooth fade-in over half a second, and in the end a smooth fade-out with
the same speed. Might be hard to implement, but there would be no flashing
any more.

Greetings, David

Am 29.07.2010 22:37 schrieb "Esben Mose Hansen" <kde at mosehansen.dk>:

On Thursday 29 July 2010 17:02:43 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Simply showing the progress bar delayed to p...
Simple solution: Only show progress bar if, after 500ms, the progress bar is
less than 50% (or maybe 20%) full?

--
Kind regards, Esben