Identifier / IndexedIdentifier of anonymous structs !isEmpty() but .toString().isEmpty()

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jul 24 17:56:46 UTC 2010

Hey there,

just encountered a strange bug: The identifier/indexedIdentifier for anonymous
structs return false on .isEmpty(), but .toString().isEmpty() returns true...

but this works as expected:

  Identifier nullIdentifier;
  qDebug() << nullIdentifier.isEmpty() <<
IndexedIdentifier(nullIdentifier).isEmpty();
  Identifier emptyIdentifier("");
  qDebug() << emptyIdentifier.isEmpty() <<
IndexedIdentifier(emptyIdentifier).isEmpty();

all true...

Should I add a Q_EXPECT_FAIL unit test for the former? Imo this should not
occur.

Anyhow, I'll now filter the anon structs during code completion somehow
differently...
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de