Changing the format of displayed value in debugger

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:56:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

first, thanks for your contribution.

I tried your patch, a few comments:
- shortcuts don't work
- Ctrl+C shortcut for copy would be nice
- it doesn't work for all types - how can we make that clear to the user?
- Variable::slotSetFormat() looks hackish - does that play well with
translations?
- not every debugger supports this feature, there must be a way to disable or
  manually convert the values

and please push your changes to gitorious, that makes it much easier
for us to review.
(create a personal clone)

Niko