ContextBrowser questions (Tabs, files without DUChain, ...)

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Jul 15 18:08:07 UTC 2010

Heyho,

I notice that switching tabs does not add items to the context browser, as
that only listens to documentJumpPerformed. Should the latter also be emitted
in such cases? Or should I instead manually listen to documentActivated?

I personally find it strange that e.g. quickOpen adds items to the context
browser (even if the file was open), but switching tabs does not.

Furthermore files without DUChain integration always get the cursor at 0,0
placed which sucks really bad. I'm tempted to integrate basic features there,
which would essentially add history items, when the user changes the cursor
significantly, where I'd probably define that as abs(currentLine - lastLine) >
X. X = 1 would already exclude arrow navigation and cover mouse clicking, pos
1, end, pageup/down scrolling. What do you think?
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de