Removing doubled search results from the grepview plugin

George Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:35:59 UTC 2010

> No, thats the part currently missing, though I think if the tools are
> really missing there's going to be "some" kind of error in the result
> output. Thats not optimal of course as it might not make clear whats the
> problem exactly and will also not list all apps necessary at once.

Hm... I think I will code some tests to the plugin that will check if the
tools exist when the grepview dialog gets initially opened. Because I think
that actually noone removes grep and so on when installed, the availability
of these tools could be saved in the plugin's settings. What do you think?

-- Syron