reviewboard integration

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 03:36:01 UTC 2010

hi
as you might have seen I've been working on the export patch feature for a
while. Actually pastebin plugin is working pretty well, so is the simple-kio
and email (email is a bit weird though, because you need to have kmail
configured).

Today I've been looking on creating the reviewboard integration, I have a
script that does more or less what I want and I should put it into practice,
the problem is be that reviewboard relies largely on JSON for reporting to
the client.

Does anybody know if there's any way to retrieve the JSON data from our
dependencies?
I've tried it with QtScript as it was suggested somewhere but that didn't
really work, don't know about khtml.

We could use QJson for that also, but I'd prefer to stay fit with the
dependencies.

Aleix