Removing doubled search results from the grepview plugin

George Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:21:02 UTC 2010

> Best would be if you could make these three patches in a git clone and
> create
> a merge request.

There is only one problem... Although I am using SVN for my own project, I
still do not understand how git works, and I tried several times to get into
it. I have already googled for some understandable tutorials on that topic,
but didn't find any, so I would be very happy if someone who's reading this
conversation may send me a link to one... Thanks in advance... *sigh*

-- Syron