Removing doubled search results from the grepview plugin

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 13 20:09:44 UTC 2010

George Syron, 13.07.2010:
> Home again, and patch finished. Seems to be a little bit slower now
> (because of a convenience feature I've built in), but still fast enough.
>
> -- Syron

ok with me, but please make this three commits

- one for unique URLs
- one for sorting URLs
- one for cleaning up the lower code, where you could also a bit more:
* break inner for loop on matchOne = ture;
* only create currentFilename when matchOne = true

Best would be if you could make these three patches in a git clone and create
a merge request.

thanks
--
Milian Wolff