Yet another debugger problem

Victor Carvalho victor.carvalho at cedrofinances.com.br
Tue Jul 13 14:23:13 UTC 2010

Hi Millian and folks,

Here on work im facing constantly this bug when using kdevelop to debug
my projects. Somehow, when debugging, when I do a "step over" or any
command, the session stop responding. I can see the current line arrow
where I last stepped, but any command I send doesn't have any effect.
The Run menu has all itens enabled (which means the debbuger state as
not running?), and if I press the pause button on gdb toolbox constantly
all commands I've previously sended run in sequence without any
interaction of me, but this doesn't works every time. I'm sending an
output log from kdevelop with the moment this happened. Right on the
begin of the log you can see that I've issued some "next" commands and
got no response. Then I've pressed the pause button and from there on
everything got executed. It's like the command buffer not being sent to
gdb at some point.

Info: I'm using 4.0 tag this time :)

Thanks,

Victor