Absolute paths in .kdev4/ dir

Valentin Pavlyuchenko thevalik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:28:59 UTC 2010

2010/7/11 Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org>:
> I think that using relative paths might be not the best solution.
> If the project was moved then we can remove the current configuration and
> ask for it again. Relative paths sound workaround-ish to me.

Actually the proposed idea is the idea I got when using one KDevelop
project on different computers.
The need to do something and to change project settings file (which I
want to keep under version control) just sucks.
Why using Visual Studio I don't need to do something when I move my
project and in KDevelop I should? If KDevelop can handle it then why
not do this (without any user interaction)?

--
Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko