[kdevplatform] d3af706 Increase KDE requirement to 4.4 to fix the build f

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:41:37 UTC 2010

2010/7/6 Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at absint.de>:
> Is there some clone of kdevelop or branch I could try out to test your new
> code or could you push it somewhere? Perhaps I can find some regressions hidden
> in kate part, which are now still fixable before 4.5.0, to avoid ugly hacks
> afterwards in either part or kdevelop.

I've finally finished the initial port now. It compiles, but I haven't
tested it yet at all, not even a single app-start, so it'll crash for
sure.

Anyway if someone wants to see the code, I've checked it into my
personal clones:
git at gitorious.org:~zwabel/kdevelop/kdevplatform-zwabel.git
git at gitorious.org:~zwabel/kdevelop/kdevelop-zwabel.git

Greetings, David