[kdevplatform] d3af706 Increase KDE requirement to 4.4 to fix the build f

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.de
Tue Jul 6 18:07:14 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, June 30, 2010 06:00:04 pm Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > There is one important thing (in case this hasn't happend yet): All
> > the kate internal highlighting should use proper z-depth, according to
> > the depths we once defined on kwrite-devel, and then they should be
> > documented on the setZDepth function as reference.
> >

> > Then we need the alpha-blending of overlapping ranges implemented, and
> > that should be enough.
>
> Will look at that at Tampere with Dominik and Co. then.
At least the z-depth now seems to work like wanted and I have documented the
used levels in the docs.

> Thank you for the feedback ;)
Is there some clone of kdevelop or branch I could try out to test your new
code or could you push it somewhere? Perhaps I can find some regressions hidden
in kate part, which are now still fixable before 4.5.0, to avoid ugly hacks
afterwards in either part or kdevelop.

Greetings
Christoph