KDevelop maintainership

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jul 6 20:46:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:

> David Nolden, 06.07.2010:
> > Despite my very limited time, it seems like i'm still as active as all
> the
> > other "active" developers (except milian, who seems to have a lot of free
> > time atm).
>
> I actually get paid for it more or less via GSOC :)
>
> > Anyway, I'm ok with Aleix doing the Job.
>
> Me too, if he turns evil we can still hit him with a stick^w^w^w make
> someone
> else do the job.
>
> So lets try it, I think we as a community work well together and we can all
> talk freely.
>
> Bye
>
> > Greetings, David
> >
> > Am 06.07.2010 13:05 schrieb "Andreas Pakulat" <apaku at gmx.de>:

> > I'm with Alexander here as its quite clear that David has not that much
> > time and Aleix seems very enthusiastic about taking this step.
> >
> > Andreas
> >
> > --
> > Don't look now, but the man in the moon is laughing at you.
>

> --
> Milian Wolff
> mail at milianw.de
> http://milianw.de
>
> --

Hi,
I hope I'll meet your expectations as a "Technical Maintainer" and I hope we
can keep in touch with Andreas.

I guess that the first big step will be to think about the 4.1 release as
soon as we've solved the regressions we suffered from the changes in kate so
we still have some months to go mad and rock KDevelop even more.

And last but not least, just remind you that you can contact me whenever you
want.

Cheers!
Aleix