KDevelop maintainership

Alexander Dymo alexander.dymo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:21:00 UTC 2010

2010/7/5 Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org>:
> Given that Andreas is not really up for it, I'd like to help KDevelop with
> the remaining co-maintainership. I've been involved with the team for quite
> some time I think it could work if you are up for it.
> During the next months I plan to spend quite a lot of time with KDevelop so
> it makes sense to me, and I hope for you also.

I fully support Aleix for the technical maintainer role. He's now the
person with the most time and energy to spend on KDevelop and I'd love
to see getting involved even more :)
And of course I support Milian for the release manager role.

Of course I'm ready help you guys any time should you need that.