Removing the detaching and KDEV_SESSION

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 21:53:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm sorry I have to get back to this topic. Unless someone fixes
duchain to use non-static objects that can be initialized properly from
somewhere inside main() or somebody has a brilliant idea how to not fork
the process that runs with KDEV_SESSION set, I'll be reverting the
relevant changes by the end of the week.

Reasoning: Its impossible by now to let users easily fetch the debug
output of kdevelop and add it to a bugreport. They have to jump through
hoops to do that as normal stdout-redirection doesn't work anymore. This
just adds yet another problem on top of the existing ones. And at this
point I value these problems higher than separating the duchain data.

Don't get stuck in a closet -- wear yourself out.