Design issue

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 09:10:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

it seems I'm incapable of coming up for a good ui-design for the below
configuration, so Help! :) Maybe someone has a good idea what to use here
(please no completely new custom widget as I don't have time for that :( )

The goal of this widget is to configure the include paths and defines for a
custom buildsystem. The tricky part is that this will be possible to do
for each individual item in the project tree. So I need something that has
some kind of list with insert/delete capability for the project tree
item(s) and for each a way to configure a list of include paths and a table
of define->value mappings for this item.

Additional constraints are that this needs to fix into 3/5th the height of
a KControl Module page and that I don't want a separate dialog on top of
the kconfig dialog.

Ideas?

Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.