Problems with new session support

Olivier J. G. olivier.jg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 01:08:05 UTC 2010

>> Would it really be such an issue to slow you down by only one submenu?
>> It's not like session-switching is something you do constantly.
> Well currently the session-list in the menu has an user-interface that
> resembles a very simple radio-button UI, which makes the thing quite
> intuitive. Such a structure would be more powerful, but apart from being
> slower, it would also be less intuitive to grasp at the beginning.

It's true, I really like the look of the current menu... it's just
those use cases that it doesn't cover.

What about:
* Current Project //Note: No submenu, exactly as it is now with
options at the bottom
  Another Project (Running) //Again, no submenu, clicking on this
would switch to it
  Yet Another Project
      Switch to
      Open