Problems with new session support

Olivier J. G. olivier.jg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:35:50 UTC 2010

> I think a more complex management menu as proposed by Olivier as alternative
> to the dialog would be ok as well, but only as 'additional' structure, for
> example accessible through "Session -> Manage -> SessionName -> [ Open
> Additionally | Delete | Rename ]", so that it doesn't make simple switching
> slower.

Hrm... That would mean something like:
-----------------
Session
    SessionWhatever
    SessionWhatever2
    SessionWhatever3
    Manage
        SessionWhatever
            etc
        SessionWhatever2
            etc
        SessionWhatever2
            etc

Would it really be such an issue to slow you down by only one submenu?
It's not like session-switching is something you do constantly.

On an unrelated note, it shouldn't be possible to open the same
session twice... should it? Rather it could just focus the session if
it's open.