Problems with new session support

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:35:45 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch 27 Januar 2010 23:20:37 schrieben Sie:
> > Not to mention that sessions are only stored persistently once I
> > opened a project, so its not possible to do:
> >
> > new session
> > rename
> > new session
> > rename
> > new session
> > rename
> >
> > Instead in each session I also have to open a project and wait until its
> > open.
>
> Wrong, empty sessions are only deleted if they are unnamed. Once you give
>  them a name they are persistent. For example, I have one empty session
>  called "empty" for testing smaller stuff.
>
> Greetings, David

About this one, maybe we should also simply show a dialog when closing an
empty project-less session with open documents, something like "The current
session with X open documents is empty and unnamed, it will be deleted unless
you give it a name." -> "Delete Session" | "Name Session".