MEETING: infos on the flat and need info: Arrival/Departure and mobile phone

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Jan 17 14:17:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

Dimanche, le 17 janvier 2010, à 14:22, Milian Wolff a écrit:
> Hey all!
>
> I whipped up the wiki page for the meeting some more:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Sprints/Kate-KDevelop-2010
<snip>

Change that to Kate-KDevelop-Okteta-2010!
Well, do not, I just take a backseat ;)

I had only contacted Milian so far to see if it is still possible to join (and
be sponsored). So far he welcomed me and will see about the sponsoring, thanks
Milian.

What I would like to work/cooperate on and hope you are interested in:
* Take on again on an proper Okteta integration in KDevelop,
  with all tools and whistles
If time is left:
* Browser tool for UI strings/glossary
* glossary tool for API terms (encodeDataToStream ->encode, data, to, stream),
  to help with consistent API

Also want to talk to/learn from the Katies ;) about syntax/format
highlighting. And have Patrick show me the current Okteta on Windows :)

Will probably stay from 13. to 18. Who of you interested in any of the above
would be there, too, and when?

Cheers
Friedrich
--