MEETING: infos on the flat and need info: Arrival/Departure and mobile phone

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jan 17 13:22:58 UTC 2010

Hey all!

I whipped up the wiki page for the meeting some more:

http://techbase.kde.org/Sprints/Kate-KDevelop-2010

Please fill in the missing data in the attendee table. I really need that in
order to plan when I have to be at the flat. PLEASE do that!

Yeah, the flat: I added the address to the page, please take a look on how to
get there from your place of arrival. The BVG page will help (see wiki page).

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de