extragear/sdk/kdevplatform

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jan 16 21:29:37 UTC 2010

Andreas Pakulat, 16.01.2010:
> On 16.01.10 21:08:24, David Nolden wrote:
> > SVN commit 1075828 by zwabel:
> >
> > - Don't show "Open Project"-like actions when right-clicking arbitrary
> > items like files in the project-tree. Those actions simply don't fit
> > into that context, and made the context-menu have 15 entries..
>
> This was on purpose. It makes total sense to have "Open Project"
> in the context menu in the project menu. Especially if the tree is open
> its close to impossible to find an empty place to right-click in.

As I said to you: I was initially against that as well. And imo this is far
better than the confusing order at the bottom. And as David said: these items
make no sense at all for buildset items! So I'm with David here.

If one wants to open a project otherwise, simply use the menu... The context
menu should be related to the item(s) under the cursor!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de