Building with Git plugin

Ishan Jayawardena udeshike at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 06:53:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am interested in contributing to the git plugin and therefore I checked
out a copy to one of my local directories with the command

svn co svn://
anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/git

Before that I have already checked out kdevelop and kdevplatform into my
HOME/src and built it succesfully and now I want to know how to build
Kdevelop with this new plugin code. Where should I put this directory( i.e
git ) in my HOME/src/kdevelop directory? And how should I rebuild Kdevelop
after inserting this git directory into my original kdevelop directory? Also
I can see that there is a directory called 'tests' inside 'git' and I assume
it includes code to test git plugin. Am I correct? How can I test git plugin
with that code? Thanks in advance.
Ishan Jayawardena ---------------