debugging kdevelop.bin doesn't work

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 21 18:17:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

seems like debugging kdevelop with kdevelop is currently not possible.
I've setup a launch config that uses "app/kdevelop.bin" target as
executable and created+selected an environment that sets KDEV_SESSION to
a session-id. Unfortunately starting the debugger just "exits normally".
This almost looks like when one specifies app/kdevelop, which forks the
real app.

Anybody else seeing this? Do I have something wrong?

You will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service.