Menu-Structure

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 10:07:19 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010, David Nolden wrote:
> Ok, I will argue about 1 point: The Editor-menu is a waste of space?
> The  opposite is the case. All of the menus that it hides are a
> waste of space, and using this editor-menu we can reduce that waste
> to 1 item instead of 3 items.

The real solution is to integarte the katepart's menus in their right
place.
Editor-Settings-Configure Editor to Settings-Configure Editor
Editor-View - toplevel View (well, every IDE/editor has a View menu...)
Editor-Bookmarks - either toplevel or in some other menu, like under
View/Edit. Or maybe Navigation.
Editor-Tools- top level menu

Andras