Menu-Structure

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Feb 16 22:47:35 UTC 2010

David Nolden, 16.02.2010:
> Am Dienstag 16 Februar 2010 20:34:33 schrieb Aleix Pol:
> > On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > wanted to share with everybody some concerns that were raised by
> > > Cyrille Berger (working on krita) on my blog:
> > >
> > > http://apaku.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/kdevelop4-beta8/#comments
> > >
> > > Andreas
> > >

> > > --
> > > Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > Well, I guess we all knew this would happen at some point.
> >
> > Making it possible to turn it off would be messy.
> > What about talking to kde-usability?
>
> I don't think that's required. Most of us use the app every day, so we're
> the best persons to give feedback about the usability.

Here at the sprint we thought something along these lines as well. Kate hasn't
had good experience with usability testing because somebody proposed changes
that simply suck when you actually use the app (i.e. indentation/tab in
different tabs, colors all over the place, ...).

We should - if at all - ask our users.
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de