Workingsets

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Feb 16 09:46:36 UTC 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The workingsets are a nice idea, and I always thought they are useful
> for me and I will use them.
> But it turned out that I don't.
> Speaking with the other devs here in Berlin only Milian uses them
> from time to time.
>
> So here my question to all:
> Who uses workingsets?

One main problem with KDevelop4 are the workinsets, namely the difference
between editing and debugging. It's fine that there are some extra
toolviews needed for debugging that doesn't make sense for editing, but
having a different set of opened files makes no sense for me. I end up
many times editing in debugging mode, and I need to open the same files
again.

Andras