Kate inline widgets (Was: Start of the Sprint)

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Sat Feb 13 10:42:00 UTC 2010

On Saturday 13 February 2010 01:33:34 Milian Wolff wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> Just to make sure: I'll await you all tomorrow (except for ehamberg) at **the
> flat**. So see how you get there, directions etc. can be found here:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Sprints/Kate-KDevelop-2010

I hope you folks have fun there. I have one question. Probably some of you saw
a prior prototype screenshot of code to show error message from compiler inside
the source. See:

	http://vladimir_prus.blogspot.com/2009/05/kdevelop-error-display-and-breadcrumbs.html

It's not yet in SVN, because it requires Kate patch, and we were not able to fully
iron out all bugs. Is there any chance any Kate hacker will be interested in helping
with this during the sprint? If so, I will update and send the current patch.

Thanks in advance,
Volodya