Start of the Sprint

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Feb 13 10:34:53 UTC 2010

Milian Wolff, 12.02.2010:
> Hey all!
>
> Just to make sure: I'll await you all tomorrow (except for ehamberg) at
> **the flat**. So see how you get there, directions etc. can be found here:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Sprints/Kate-KDevelop-2010

Hey all, me again:

We have the two flats on 3rd floor, I'll be in the left one, the name is
"Krätschmer" or something like that.

Also: Since we probably stay here at the flat today and maybe someday else as
well, it would be helpful if you could bring these powerplug-bars (how are
they called?) since there aren't many free ones left in the flat.

I'll await you here now and take my breakfast :)

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de