Call for Help: Drupalify the KDevelop website

Alexander Dymo alexander.dymo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:34:30 UTC 2010

> Regarding the CMS, I'll have to align myself with Milian, even if I find
> your work (Amilcar) really valuable, we don't want to maintain that code
*.kde.org sites use drupal, right? So it's probably a good idea to use
that for KDevelop too.
On an unrelated note, it's good that documentation/wiki is being moved to
userbase/techbase. It's much nicer to use that infrastructure.

Btw, speaking about infrastructure. I have VPS'es to donate (one is 1G
ram/32G disk/400G transfer linode, another is 1G ram/4G disk/75G transfer
on rimuhosting). Can easily donate a more powerful VPS.