Improvement regarding tabs overflow

Konstantin Karganov karganov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:12:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:59 AM, David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The switch header/source feature already exists since always, and duchain
> navigation (previous/next context) is completely independent of the open
> tabs.

I was talking about opening the h and cpp files in adjacent tabs, we
don't have this.
Navigation and tabs are independent in the implementation (and should
be), but for user they are heavily dependent - you use navigation and
it opens tabs. That is a dependency :)
You close tab and get lost in your files. That's an ugly behavior...

BTW, speaking of tabs view improvements I guess we may have tabs of
different colors for each file type. I think it would be nice, and
easy to implement.

Best regards,
Konstantin.