Improvement regarding tabs overflow

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 13 02:59:58 UTC 2010

The switch header/source feature already exists since always, and duchain
navigation (previous/next context) is completely independent of the open
tabs.

You should take an exact look at the "Navigation" menu before asking for new
navigation-features. ;-)

Regarding bookmarks you're right, we're missing a session-wide bookmarking
system at the moment.

Greetings, David