How to properly save/restore toolbar UI state

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Dec 4 21:18:27 UTC 2010

Hey all, esp. Adymo.

Did you ever think of properly saving and restoring the UI state of toolviews?
E.g. the splitter in the projectmanagerview is always reset on KDevelop
restarts. Should this work, if yes - how? If not, what do you think should I
do to fix this?

I guess the toolview does not exist when restoreState is called on the
mainwindow, should we maybe make sure they are loaded before that?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de