Arrangement of toolbar icons

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Fri Dec 3 21:46:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

I came across another questionable behaviour regarding toolbars: If I adapt i.e the <kdevelop> toolbar, the new layout
applies to all views (Code, Debug, Review) whereas changes in the <KatePartView> toolbar only apply to the view in which
you changed it.
Is this a bug or a feature? I can see benefits in either behaviour, but all toolbars should behave in the same way,
otherwise it's really confusing.

best regards

Gerhard