Arrangement of toolbar icons

Gerhard Stengel Gerhard.Stengel at gmx.net
Fri Dec 3 00:29:42 UTC 2010

Hmm, don't know. I played around with kmail and kdenlive (which both have several tool bars) and except from some
unexplicable behaviour of the separator (it's not shown sometimes between two different toolbars) it worked quite as
expected.
In kmail I saw an element <Merge> which seems to have the purpose to control where a toolbar further down in the list is
inserted relative to the predecessor. A feature like this would maybe solve the problem that related icons (like "Save"
and "Save All") are torn apart. This feature would allow the <KatePartView> toolbar to be directly inserted into the
<kdevelop> toolbar. How this is supposed to work if you have as many toolbars as in kdevelop I don't know.

There seems to be something really strange going on with the "Save" symbol, though. If I take it away, I just have the
non-optimal but explicable placement of the toolbars, but there seems to be no bug at least. But "Save" is buggy.

regards

Gerhard