Tutorial collection/end-user docs

Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:45:08 UTC 2010

I am currently uploading a mediawiki to my webspace, so feel free to
start the comparison - I only know KDevelop, I have only installed VS
for building Blender on Windows, and I am doing this via command
line...

But thanks for the suggestions. My idea for the "Getting started"
chapter was to get newbies on board - why should they start with
another IDE, get used to it, discover KDevelop and get frustrated that
things do not work how they expect them to work? This is like the old
"Windows to Linux" thing, I start on KDevelop, not on VS (or others)
to switch over later.

-- Syron