background-parser changes: mimetype and partial parses

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Aug 22 11:59:17 UTC 2010

Milian Wolff, 22.08.2010:
> David Nolden, 21.08.2010:
> > @Milian: What were these changes supposed to be useful for? I though
> > you had chosen the path of synchronously updating sub-context directly
> > through the language-support instead of the background-parser. I think
> > the background-parser architecture is already complicated enough, and
> > really doesn't need these changes. Since there were merge conflicts, I
> > didn't merge them into the movingranges branch now. Or was this just
> > some "old" code or something like that?
> >
> > Greetings, David
>
> Hum? Sorry but what are you actually talking about? I thought you merged
> master into movingranges branch, and in master I didn't touch the
> background parser in a long time. (afair)
>
> Only multilang contains changes which where reverted later on again.

Just checked again:

milian at odin:~/projects/kde4/kdevplatform|master$ git log --pretty=oneline
language/backgroundparser/
9939f99ba856dae0015eafd47b354c7a4e97d7ad +const&+
9cb962b101575044109be70bdc24ad39be793428 Introduce new cleanupSmartRevision()
method which must be called before exiting the run() method if
contentsAvailableFromEditor() returned tr

These commits where done in april and feburary of this year.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de