Git Support ready-ness

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Aug 21 22:00:37 UTC 2010

On 21.08.10 22:11:41, David Nolden wrote:
> I have merged now and have tested the git support, there is a few
> problems that I noticed:
> - Untracked files don't appear in the list when committing. Those
> should be there, so they can be added. This used to work before your
> changes.

Works for me with master (of kdevplatform/kdevelop and kdevelop4-git)

> - While committing, the Git plugin doesn't seem to deliver _any_
> status information. This also means that I can only select items for
> committing that are part of the diff, and not untracked, deleted, or
> similar files. Did this work for you?

Works for me too with master, I get to see the complete output of git
commit. The only (small) problem is that the Version Control toolview is
not raised during this. But maybe that has to do with area-switching?
(as it did work when doing a git pull).

You will live a long, healthy, happy life and make bags of money.