Request for review: Okteta plugin 0.1.0 for KDevelop 4.0

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Aug 18 22:43:31 UTC 2010

Mercredi, le 18 août 2010, à 23:46, Aleix Pol a écrit:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
> <kossebau at kde.org
>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Mercredi, le 18 août 2010, à 17:23, Aleix Pol a écrit:
> > > Ok then, let's put it in KDevelop.
> > >
> > > Does it work with 4.1?
> >
> > If you increase X-KDevelop-Version to 10 in kdevokteta.desktop, it does
> > (did
> > two days ago at least).
> >
> > Just that I want to release the plugin for 4.0 first (cmp. subject). But
> > I can
> > just create a branch of the plugin somewhere for 4.0, no problem.
> >
> > Moving it to trunk/kdereview/okteta-kdevelop4-plugin right now...
>
> So you don't want to release together with KDevelop?

Sure I want. I just assumed you would not want to also add the Okteta plugin
to the 4.0 branch, but perhaps I was wrong?

So would the Okteta plugin after the reviw also be added to the 4.0 branch (in
time for 4.0.2?), or do I better do a separate (just for that branch) on my
own?

For master/4.1 I am perfectly fine with it being released/handled like all
other stuff in kdevelop.

Cheers
Friedrich
--