DUChain and "this" pointer

Konstantin Karganov karganov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:19:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been using DUChain features and noticed, that in uses() list
there is no reference to "this" pointer usage.
As a result, KDevelop does not show pop-up tooltip for "this" pointer
and Autos feature does not display its value.

The question is if it is a bug, or skipping "this" is done by design?

If not, I guess DUChain needs some fix for proper support of this
pointer (showing a value in a tooltip in debug mode,
and showing its class info when editing the code).

--
Best regards,
Konstantin.