How to get the Project Dashboard right

Sandro Andrade sandro.andrade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:29:46 UTC 2010

Hi Aleix,

Yes, that would be great for KDevelop. I wonder if the information
provided by KDE Observatory plasma applet - commit history, top
developers, krazy reports, open bugs, etc - could be somehow
integrated in KDevelop. I was considering to create a plugin using
corona to display the applet inside KDevelop, but of course other
solutions should be evaluated.

See you,
Sandro