Hiding useless Qt Meta methods in Implementation Helper

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Apr 24 11:51:59 UTC 2010

On Saturday 24 April 2010 12:50:55 David Nolden wrote:
> I cannot remember having seen those functions, I think they're already
> filtered out. That is done simply by filtering out all functions with
> "range().isEmpty()", which catches all functions that were expanded
> from macros, and thus have an empty range in the source document.

Try it out. They are there. And have been there since long.

And just blindly filtering anything without a range is imo also not good,
since sooner or later some user will get to us who defines something in a
Macro and now doesn't get proper code completion ;-)

I'd personally opt for the "it's a QObject, hide xyz", we are an IDE that
wants to support Qt properly.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de