moderation of list

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 21 17:25:33 UTC 2010

On 21.04.10 19:06:46, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all, esp. Amilcar
>
> Can we somehow remove the moderation from this list? Or at least make mails
> from ReviewBoard go through directly? This really sucks, that review requests
> have to be "allowed" on the list.

+1

> /me is still for moving to kde.org mailing lists...

+1

Especially since those that have the right to moderate mails have less
and less time. Its really getting problematic IMHO and I don't buy the
"prevents spam" argument at all. Any proper spam-filter software these
days is able to filter out all those spam-mails, I didn't get any spam
mails in my inbox since months.

Snow Day -- stay home.