KDevelop HiRes Icon / SVG

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Apr 20 16:04:46 UTC 2010

Aleix Pol, 20.04.2010:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:43 PM, nuno <nuno at kdab.com> wrote:

> > we

> > polish

> > good

> > > +1
> > > shouldn't we ask the oxygen team instead of nuno precisely? :P
> >
> > latly and as icon work goes its kinda the same thing.....
> >
> > unfurtunatly right now im stuck in frankfurtt couse of some icelandic
> > fumes and mu work load is just piling up at home
> >

> > i can do you icon easy specialy if no redesign is needed ..... is mostly
> > a mater of finding some free time ......and geting back home.....
> >

> > Do we have a dead line?
>
> I think we don't want a fundamental redesign, just to make it up to date
> (now it's kde3-ish instead of kde4-ish :).
>
> The deadline would be beginning-of-may which is when we decided to release
> IIRC, we're already delivering RC's. I'm not sure if it's too late to
> change our artwork, but since it shouldn't be very different I think we
> can do it. If you think it's too soon maybe we can delay our look change
> for 4.0.1 or 4.1.

Hey Nuno,

I think you should take all the time you require ;-) It would be just "nice to
have" (but really so).

I'd personally like to have the icon on a shirt for LinuxTag where I'll do a
talk on KDevelop, that would be in mid June.

Of course, having a proper icon for KDevelop in our first release would also be
"nice" :)

Anyways, thanks for doing it, and hope you won't be stuck long anymore at
Frankfurt.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff