KDevelop HiRes Icon / SVG

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Apr 20 13:15:50 UTC 2010

Hey Nuno!

Dunno if this is the "correct" way to contact you on this matter, but we from
KDevelop would really appreciate it, if you could create a shiny HiRes icon
for KDevelop. It seems as if there is none to be found anywhere, esp. not a
SVG version.

We are all pretty happy with the icon as is, but you can of course polish it
to your likings. I'd personally be happy to get the current one in a good
resolution, esp. as SVG so I can print it :) And for slides it would be really
good to have a shiny icon on the first page :)

Thanks, have a nice day
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de